Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Apologies...

Hmm, I think I screwed up the color combination (it does looked nice in imagination and draft, but turn out kinda erm... horrid in real). Sorry, I wouldn't do this color combination ever again. :( But erm, it's not THAT bad isn't it, isn't it, isn't it???


This set of cupcakes were ordered all the way from Singapore, and designed by customer herself (oklah, color combination is done by me) :( She wanted to convey 3 messages in 1 set of cupcakes. Yes, bit cramped with words but she would really wanted for R to accept her apologies and to wish him a happy birthday.

cupcake indulgence

cupcake indulgence

Well, Mr R, I'm not sure whether you read this cupcake blog of mine, but I hope you have already forgiven Ms SY! ;)

An apology is the superglue of life. It can repair just about anything. ~Lynn Johnston

2 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

No worries, girl. It's not bad at all~~ Can I get the cupcake with the little white ribbon on the top? Adorable as always, I will not sampai hati to E.A.T them...

Braddie G said...

Do you really think you screwed it up?? Well, not really. It looks actually cute. I hope your dad is well now. Buy the way, thanks for sharing the idea.