Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day achievement

Oh boy, the respond was overwhelming. A big THANK YOU to all! :k As I make more cupcakes, I learned and discovered. In future (crossing my fingers) there would be more cupcakes creation from me! :D Now, I'm creating more varieties and healthier version of cupcake flavors. So, not only you are getting beautiful cupcakes, but you are placing a bite on a healthy one too!

In the meantime, let's take a look on Mother's Day cupcakes and flowers by Dana:

Daniel's
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Valerie's
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Jet's
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Arry's
Photobucket
Photobucket


Alex's
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Huey's friends
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



As I were away for 2 days 1 night to Cherating, Kuantan for stupid company training, I'm unable to celebrate Mother's Day with my dear mum. Sigh... :( I will definitely celebrate belated Mother's Day this weekend. Hey, everyday can be a Mother's Day right? :)

2 comments:

Agnes Sim said...

wow...got a lot of order wo... gambateh

thepetalsbar said...

the strawberry cupcakes deco is simple yet look lovely