Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Who is silly boy? It's POCOYO!

When June asked his son (Shuen), "Shuen... who is silly boy?".
Shuen will answer sheepishly, "Pocoyo silly boy".

After June mentioned to me "Pocoyo" for quite some time, I wondered "Hmm... who is Pocoyo?". My curiocity brings me to Google and I found this:

Photobucket
Oh... this is Pocoyo, Shuen's silly boy.

Photobucket
Last Saturday (25 April 2009), we went to Yaki-yaki (yucky wtf) for ex-colleague monthly gathering (yes, we do gathering every month, if possible). At the same time, we celebrated Shuen's early birthday. His birthday falls on 30 April, and according to Chinese's belief, it's a bad omen for celebrate late birthday! :o So, it's better to celebrate early than late. ;) (Lol, I'm celebrating now until July 7th wtf!)

Photobucket
Chocolate cupcake topped with chocolate ganache. Yummy!

Photobucket
Sleepy Bird at one corner, while Pocoyo sitting on other corner.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Shuen's beloved character, Pocoyo...

Photobucket
...and Sleepy Bird.

Photobucket
Photobucket
All packed and ready to surprise Shuen!

And boy, he was surpised for sure! I asked June to bring it home and celebrate Shuen's birthday the next day instead. At around 10.30 am, I received an MMS from June. This is what I get:

Photobucket
Shuen's happiest moment. Priceless. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"BIG THANKS" again, sincerely from Chen's family. Today is Shuen's birthday....I just can't wait to go home and celebrate his BIG day with this blog of yours. I'm sure he'll be super duper HAPPY to see this.
Thanks again and always wishing you success in your cupcake business!! GAMBATE!!